What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Add sliced bananas & sliced fresh strawberries to a pbj sandwich, that's really good too.

My favorite PB sandwich combo is PB with sliced dill pickles on toasted wholewheat.

I have found we share a lot of similar tastes...

You went a different direction on this one this time... :LOL:

I like PB with banana, but no jelly on it.

Going for the heartstopper sandwich today. Home made Italian sausage pattie with egg and processed cheese on a standard white hamburger bun.
But, then again, it's 11:30, so it could be classified as lunch...

Attachments

• DSC00616.jpg
    DSC00616.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 183

No, no, no. You're doing it all wrong.

1 - Toast bread.
2 - Spread with PB.
3 - Add a layer of cheese spread.
4 - Cover with thinly sliced cucumbers.

Seriously, don't laugh - give it a go!

wow, luvs!!! great to see you, kiddo. i hope all's well.

hi, bucky! better to see you! & same to my 'ol buddy.

oh, yeah- breakfast. marcona almonds, triple-cream brie, special k chips, & hummus.

Last edited:
Rocklobster, that looks sooo good!

I had leftover artichoke and mozzarella pizza from last night. :angel: I was up at 5AM to take my brother out of town to buy a new car, so just grabbed something from the fridge real quick. It was pretty good, though. :LOL:

Steve had scrambled eggs on toast today too, but he spread some Vegemite over the toast before putting the eggs on top...

I tried a bit and it was so tasty with that bit of salt flavour :)

Your pizza sounds nice Cheryl :)

Kylie, I tried vegemite a few years back when I was working at the Child Development Center - some of our families were from Australia and the parents brought some in for us to try. I would try it again, but it would have to be an acquired taste for me. :) :wub:
--------
Breakfast this morning was a couple of plums, a handful of cherries, toast, and grapefruit juice.

Yes, it certainly isnt for everyone Cheryl, but do give it another try, it is very nice once you get used to it :)

I hate bananas! I used to eat PB with banana, but at one point in life, I broke my nose and everything smelt like bananas. After that, I could not eat bananas, and I cannot stand the smell of bananas.

Back
Top Bottom