What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's Sunday and this is the day of the week I make breakfast a little more special. Although, doing anything with a cast on my dominant (right) hand makes everything a bit more challenging.

However...today I successfully pulled off our breakfast of crisp bacon, sunny side up fried eggs, toasted homemade bread, juice and coffee.

Everything turned out well. It just took me quite a bit longer to get it all done.

Today was 2 poached eggs on a bed of steamed kale, a side of Red Mill's 10-grain cereal (served with dab of butter, S&P), fresh cherries, and a glass of Almond Breeze.

Four buttermilk waffles each with dark maple syrup.-
1 cup AP flour, 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 Tbs sugar, 3 eggs, 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, 3 ounces (6 Tbs) of butter; baked for 4 - 5 minutes each.
Three each would have been enough.

Last edited:
Patio breakfast this morning. It was so nice and cool outside. :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 153
Crèpes with Orange Gran Marnier for the Vet

Photo: crèpes with orange & Gran Marnier for the Vet and coulis & Sorbet and for me: a glass of fresh celery, parsley and beet root juice made in the new Juicer and whole meal or whole wheat yeast free Puglia bread and 2 fruit, one peach and one pithaya ...

Attachments

• coulis de fruta.jpg
    coulis de fruta.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 155
Another boring breakfast of 2 eggs, sunnyside up topped with jalapeno pappers served on a bed of steamed Swiss Chard, a side serving of oatmeal with S&P, fresh cherries, and a glass of 2% milk.

Back
Top Bottom