What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made juice for breakfast this morning with kale, carrot, cucumber, apple, orange, lemon, strawberry, grape, nectarine, and pineapple. Very good!

I had a pan-fried, medium-rare steak with onions, tomatoes, and hot and sweet peppers, a side of brown rice with miso, and broccoli. Yum. Is it any wonder I'm not hungry the rest of the day?

This morning I am having orange juice, an Italian sausage and peppers omelette with Mexican green onion and mushroom, a toasted oatmeal c'rasin muffin, Ovaltine and coffee.

Before anyone asks what a Mexican green onion is, this:
bosui.jpg
as opposed to this:
__9.1107989-6439d7.jpg
More white part, less green part.

Last edited:
2 poached eggs on Swiss chard, steamed brown rice with miso and jalapeno peppers, sliced garden-fresh tomato, and coconut-almond beverage (can't really call it milk...).

So far just lemonade watered down with some club soda. I will probably have a fruit smoothie with DH, but if not then probably a cold Italian sausage.

2 poached eggs on Swiss chard, steamed brown rice with miso and jalapeno peppers, sliced garden-fresh tomato, and coconut-almond beverage (can't really call it milk...).

CW, is this something you buy or do you mix the two together. DH drinks Almond "milk" and Coconut "milk" but separately.

Yesterday I had an early Drs appointment, so I had cran-grape juice, Wheaties with blueberries and Ovaltine, but this morning's a different story: Orange juice, two basted eggs, four strips of bacon, ½ cup country hash browns, a toasted oatmeal c'raisin muffin, Ovaltine and coffee

Back
Top Bottom