What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not cheap indeed! $22 is criminal! I pay about $4. You can buy it in a tube also, which might be cheaper for postage. You can buy "cheesybite" too which is Vegemite & cream cheese mixed together. I'm not a fan though.

Actually, I find it to be free if I can wait until Christmas!:) That's when my friend sends us two of the big jars and Tim Tams and Palova base, etc.

A Mustang stallion would be nice. I have no idea where I would put it though. Make it all white or a roan with a white blaze down its nose. White socks on the fetlocks would be nice also. :angel:

I guess I should have specified food...I am not bubble wrapping a mustang!:rolleyes:

Vegemite is far superior to Marmite in my opinion, I find Marmite has a strange tangy taste, not quite like Vegemite at all

Kylie1969 said:
Vegemite is far superior to Marmite in my opinion, I find Marmite has a strange tangy taste, not quite like Vegemite at all

Amen to that Kylie! It's tastes like Vegemite mixed with some kind of chemical to me lol

vagriller said:
Just in case though, I will avoid both. Did you both like vegemite right away, or was it an acquired taste?

I'm in Australia, so it's practically a way of life. I love it. The first time my son tried toast was with Vegemite and he loves it too. Do something crazy and try some lol!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom