What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made French toast with some lemon zest added into the egg dip. Had it with a little butter and powdered sugar. Yum!

we went out to perkins after mass this morning. I had a cranberry walnut muffin with a poached egg with a little hollandaise, very few hash browns & coffee. Lunch is looking like the trade show.

Well, the doctor wants me to wait a couple of hours after taking my thyroid medicine before eating breakfast, so I have been munching on nuts and apricots for breakfast on weekdays. It's funny, I think it must be a pretty good breakfast because I don't get hungry until lunch time. But, since today I am home, I made scrambled eggs, sausage, and bagels.

I could probably just link to previous posts...my breakfasts are so predictable--y'all probably could guess what I had...two WHAT served on WHAT with WHAT as a side (okay--the side might be a challenge). (And no, I'm not selling the girls--I can't. I tried, but I just can't--I like my breakfasts!).

I'm so excited that you are keeping the girls! I guess there will be more stories soon. I just bought some popcorn. I'm ready for the stories. Better than a movie!!!

Back
Top Bottom