What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my breakfast was delivered along with the newspaper this a.m. samples of cereal, three boxes. i had the fiber one. pleasant surprise. now if i could just arrange for them to do it everyday. lol

After mass we went out for breakfast, I had strawberry stuffed french toast with strawberry compote, 2 eggs over hard with a little hollandaise sauce, hash browns, 2 sausage links & a cup of coffee with cream. Off the diet today.

I had a brunch meal... I made a wrap sandwich with a tortilla having a sliced meatball (from last night), mozz/American cheese, spinach, sliced Portabella mushroom and marinara sauce. With that, cup o' noodles.

I just enjoyed two lovely pieces of meat; a blend of pork, beef and various spices enveloped in a natural lamb's casing... quickly cooked for 60 seconds until the casing split, then placed into two slender buns on a bed of thick tomato sauce from a recipe kept in the family for over 130 years.

:D

I just enjoyed two lovely pieces of meat; a blend of pork, beef and various spices enveloped in a natural lamb's casing... quickly cooked for 60 seconds until the casing split, then placed into two slender buns on a bed of thick tomato sauce from a recipe kept in the family for over 130 years.

:D

2 Chili Dogs??:LOL:

a new orleans style andouille smoked sausage on a butter-browned bun. ooh, those fat and spicy, bursting juices! perfecting this breakfast would be to have it in the french quarter at cafe du monde, with sugary beignets and chicory coffee served in a thick white mug....(swoon)

This morning I made two egg roll-size roll-up sandwiches using spinach, portabella mushroom, red onion, pepper jack and american cheeses in a tortilla. Somewhat of a healthy breakfast, except for the cheese.... ya gotta have cheese though!!

images

1/2 jumbo cranberry, orange, & walnut muffin with butter & a cup of coffee with vanilla/caramel coffeemate.

Nature valley oats & honey granola bar with coffee & vanilla/caramel coffeemate.

I got out the CI griddle this morning and cooked up the rest of the bacon from the package I opened last night along with some cut up redskins & shallots and three eggs. I have three pieces of bacon left that I will crumble up into something.

I got out the deep fryer this morning and I am having fresh strawberries and cream, Monte Cristos dusted with powdered sugar, strawberry preserves, coffee, and mimosas

I need a good Monte Cristo recipe. The ones that I have tried turned into a terrible mess. I'm usually pretty good following recipes, too.

I got out the CI griddle this morning and cooked up the rest of the bacon from the package I opened last night along with some cut up redskins & shallots and three eggs. I have three pieces of bacon left that I will crumble up into something.
I would love that in potato soup, on top of a baked potato, pasta carbonara for one, with shredded cheddar on top of a breaded chicken breast and on top of a salad (spinach would be my first choice, but any green salad)... the list could go on.....

I had a toasted bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

Last edited:
I would love that in potato soup, on top of a baked potato, pasta carbonara for one, with shredded cheddar on top of a breaded chicken breast and on top of a salad (spinach would be my first choice, but any green salad)... the list could go on.....

I had a toasted bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

mmm, good call, VB.
Didn't I just see a potato soup recipe here recently, too? I saw some creamy soup that I wanted to try... Off to look :chef:

Back
Top Bottom