What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
39817-albums371-picture2994.jpg

Breakfast this morning was some leftover ham and cheese pie from last night. I didn't think it could possible taste better than it did last night, but it did.

At this rate, there won't be any left over to freeze. YUM!

Chobbani, pineapple greek yogurt, a nature valley granola bar & a cup of coffee with coffeemate creamer.

Breakfast this morning is the last of the split pea/sausages soup and a hunk of garlic French bread.

Now I can start a pot of 15 bean soup. I've got some nice dark stock to start with. Hmmm.

Honey nut cheerios with milk, 1 slice of toast with nutella & a cup of coffee with coffeemate.

Finishing off the last of my goetta. It's a Southern Germany porradge that has ground pork and steel cut oats in it. Fry it up and serve with fried eggs and toast.

A portion of last night's chicken noodle casserole. It was just OK and I don't really want to freeze it so it will be supper tonight, as well. I don't want to pull out the frozen remainder and say, oh no, not that again.

Lately I've been eating some Scottish oatmeal, or should I say "Scottish-like", since the brand I have (Bob's Red Mill) is milled in Oregon. Finer "ground" than your basic Quaker's and tends to clump if you don't keep stirring, similar to Cream of Wheat. But really nice tasting and very good w/dried cranberries and walnuts.

baked sweet potato with a parsley/raw almond/garlic pesto like thing.

Double spice chai tea with almond milk. But the tea isn't covering up the garlic.

Note to self: Don't do garlic in the morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom