What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Breakfast has been a problem for me for years. I'm an early riser for the most part, and know I should eat. Obviously, since I'm on the site, I love to eat. But, although I am a morning person, I'm not a breakfast person. I used to eat ramen noodles, but am not that crazy for them any more (nutrition none, empty calories). I know this sounds weird, but I've been trying to have a container of Activia or some fruit ... but when I do that, I find myself hungry for the rest of the morning. How can food make you MORE hungry?

Eating early wakes up your metabolism from starvation mode to in full swing mode. Believe it or not but eating breakfast is a great way to lose weight, by making your body use up calories getting the engine going.:)

The breakfast girl

I just had a Breakfast blt backwards how to make ...
Fry and an egg in some olive-oli and butter put some salt and pepper on top then with same butter and olive-oli u fried the egg in put the bacon in with some Spanish onions and black olive sand if you want to put some yellow peppers and then put it in a pita flavored as an onion there you go that's what I call a blt but w/ a major twist any q's just send me a message thanks for reading

wednesday : New pizza quiche
whisked 2 eggs, two slices of ham, one strip of bacon chopped, mozza/med cheddar blend, shredded potato
Press 6 oz pizza dough in 8 inch pan ( be sure to have a 1/2 inch high crust or edge) pour in whisked egg, place ham and chopped bacon evenly, 1/4 cup shredded cheese blend, shred a 1/4 baked potato and sprinkle ontop. In the oven for 12 min and the potato should be crispy like hashbrowns and egg fully cooked.
If you have any hollandaise a little drizzle goes a long way.
A great portion to share and a sinfully good treat.

wednesday : New pizza quiche
whisked 2 eggs, two slices of ham, one strip of bacon chopped, mozza/med cheddar blend, shredded potato
Press 6 oz pizza dough in 8 inch pan ( be sure to have a 1/2 inch high crust or edge) pour in whisked egg, place ham and chopped bacon evenly, 1/4 cup shredded cheese blend, shred a 1/4 baked potato and sprinkle ontop. In the oven for 12 min and the potato should be crispy like hashbrowns and egg fully cooked.
If you have any hollandaise a little drizzle goes a long way.
A great portion to share and a sinfully good treat.

wow, pizza boy, you just earned your moniker with this delicious-sounding pizza quiche recipe!! thank you for sharing it w/us.....:)

one piece of french toast with frozen , thawed, heated with splenda, raspberries. berries needed more splenda. it is a challenge to stay within calorie count. i have to be very clever. here i got protein, fruit and small amount of carbs. oh and about 6 oz ham.

My ruglr breakfast is just a good grilled cheese and some orange juice ..... But that my rulger breakfast

This morning it was a hot sweet cinnamon roll fresh out of the oven. Took almost 24 hours to make them but they were worth the wait. Not sure if there will be any left when dh and dd get home!

After dropping the kids off at school, I came home and had a lite whole wheat English muffin toasted and slathered with creamy peanut butter and a little strawberry jam. And, of course, a large cup of coffee.

same thing this morning, think i am in a rut? just needed to use the mushrooms before went bad. was tasty . also had a piece of italian bread toast. :chef:
I'm not sure which diet you're on, but you might try egg beaters. It's pasteurized egg whites, so the calories and fat are pretty minimal. When I was on Weight Watchers, I used to make an omelet using one real egg mixed with a quarter cup of egg beaters.

Back
Top Bottom