What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it possible for chocolate cake to get to be 2 weeks old? Who'd 'a thunk it.

Good point!
It happens in my household when I bake a huge square one, and there's only one person to eat it (and the other cakes I also have in the fridge at the time) :yum:

Crossant, toasted,buttered, filled with scrambled eggs,topped with bacon and cheddar,side of hash browns and a fruit cup of grapes,cantaloupe,strawberries and pineapple,
kades

Y'all know what I eat for breakfast every day...gotta keep Harriet and Myrtle happy. They'd be hurt if I didn't take those fresh eggs and run them right to the frying pan.

Good point!
It happens in my household when I bake a huge square one, and there's only one person to eat it (and the other cakes I also have in the fridge at the time) :yum:
My dh bakes ALOT of cakes. I go to bed smelling cake & wake up smelling cake. He always has "just a little" batter left & there always seems to be cake around. That cake I had eaten for breakfast that morning gave me the worst gut ache all day. I still love cake & ice-cream but there always seems to be some kind of leftover cake around here.:pig:

Saturday

Breakfast: an Espresso and fresh fruit ( Fresh Papaya with drizzle of Fresh Lime ) ... Then, my early morning walk, and then a bottle of Mineral Water, and an Espresso at Charly´s Bakery ...

Sunday: Eggs Benedict with Iberian Air Dried Acorn Fed Ham ... of course, with the Vet.

Ciao.
Margi.

Saturday is the day I get to cook breakfast because I'm not usually running off to work or church

Buckwheat pancakes, ham steak.

Back
Top Bottom