What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drove thru Caribou coffee after a funeral catering this morning. Had a caramel/vanilla latte & a egg white, turkey bacon & swiss sandwich with some nasty spinach spread on it.

Two eggs (duh, what else is new), a 1/2 slice of homemade wholewheat bread, and a scoop of....coleslaw (bet you thought I was going to say I had ice cream for breakfast again)! Fooled ya!

Woke up this morning to my mom pulling a cinnamon/walnut coffee cake out of the oven. Yumm!!

Two FRESH eggs, poached (soft) on a bed of steamed baby Swiss Chard. This has to be one of my top two breakfast favorites--the other is FRESH eggs on a bed of steamed kale. I know, I'm boring when it comes to breakfast--it always starts with FRESH eggs, and rarely includes carbs.

Today it was FRESH eggs, bacon, musgo cornbread fried in bacon grease and blackberry jam with a glass of skim milk to keep the calories down! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I sure could of used this breakfast:yum: this morning. Nicely done.

img_1145318_0_caa92b8425a39dda3df682fac924fdbe.jpg

Looks Yummy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today it was FRESH eggs, bacon, musgo cornbread fried in bacon grease and blackberry jam with a glass of skim milk to keep the calories down! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Three pieces of bacon and scrambled eggs (with diced ham and green onions), coffee. Eaten at the laundromat.

I have to say, steamed baby Swiss Chard topped with a couple of soft poached FRESH eggs is my absolute favorite breakfast. I'm looking forward to a summer of the same.

Today the kids had scrambled eggs, Eggo waffles, and milk. I had an egg white omelet with asparagus and a little Parmesan cheese, tomato juice with a squirt of lemon, and coffee.

Does baklava and coffee count as breakfast?
Since ice cream, pizza, and peach cream pie all count for breakfast, why not? I love this thread because I'm not the only one who eats "non-breakfast foods" for breakfast. Who said you couldn't have ice cream for breakfast--it has milk, cream, and eggs in it (well, my homemade ice cream does); not to mention fruit (or-veggie if you consider rhubarb a veggie). What's wrong with that?

A frosted chocolate fudge brownie with a few walnuts on the side with a can of mello yellow.

First a glass of tomato juice with some lemon, then black,strong coffee,2 eggs over med whites set, country fries with onions 4 slices of bacon crisp, and sour dough toast with butter:LOL: Jam nah this was a treat for me and I really pigged out:pig:
kades

I usually prefer fruit for breakfast, and today I had my favorite - Honeydew!

Back
Top Bottom