What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning I made home fries with ham and eggs.

I normally have cereal during the week but, last week at the flea market I purchased 3 cast iron frying pans and I had to test drive them this morning. Two of them are Wagner Ware and the third is a Griswold. All three are slick as a whistle inside and out, they work just like new Teflon pans.

Love that flea market! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Congrats, Aunt Bea. I think you're going to just love using them and find that they will be frequent "go-to"s. Lucky you! BTW, what sizes are they? I bought a couple of pretty small ones that might seem impractical, but I use them a lot in cooking for one (me), for an egg or that deck-of-cards-size entree meat.

Ham & eggs & 'taters. A real breakfast! :yum:

Congrats, Aunt Bea. I think you're going to just love using them and find that they will be frequent "go-to"s. Lucky you! BTW, what sizes are they? I bought a couple of pretty small ones that might seem impractical, but I use them a lot in cooking for one (me), for an egg or that deck-of-cards-size entree meat.

Ham & eggs & 'taters. A real breakfast! :yum:

I got a 6, 9, and 14 inch.

I only wanted the two small ones but the guy wanted to sell them all for $20.00.

The 6 inch is just right for breakfast.

The 9 inch one is perfect for me to use on a regular basis for flapjacks, corn bread, pineapple upside down cakes, etc...

The 14 inch is only good if a burglar gets in! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Enjoyed having breakfast with our 13 year old daughter this morning before school. So we enjoyed a bowl of captain crunch cereal together.

It might be more like brunch since it's a filling meal. I guess it would be a breakfast pie. I put 1 sheet of puff pastry in the bottom of a glass baking dish. Then layer several pieces of sliced ham. A little Parmesan then 6 eggs on top of the ham. A little chedder and then more ham layered on the eggs. Another sheet of puff pastry and into the oven for 25 minutes. yummy...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom