What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday (Tuesday) I had raspberry white chocolate mousse for breakfast. It was left over from a cake I did on the weekend and needed to be eaten because of the whipped cream. It was pretty good!

Today I only had a banana and some canned sparkling water.

Two poached eggs, kale, and wild rice. I find eating protein in the a.m. works for me. I have to figure out what "greens" I will eat come winter...broccoli?

vitauta said:
this morning it was just me, my knife, salt and pepper grinder and one whole english cucumber. (burp)

Sounds like my kind of breakfast!

Two poached eggs, kale, and wild rice. I find eating protein in the a.m. works for me. I have to figure out what "greens" I will eat come winter...broccoli?

Maybe thin slice the broccoli to alter the texture a bit! Didn't you freeze any kale or spinach?

I'm thinking about spinach and lentils as a change for breakfast for a bit. Oatmeal is getting boring.

Maybe thin slice the broccoli to alter the texture a bit! Didn't you freeze any kale or spinach?

I'm thinking about spinach and lentils as a change for breakfast for a bit. Oatmeal is getting boring.

I have found my new latest "green" - "shaved" brussel sprouts! They were out for Canadian Thanksgiving and I made a slaw, sauted them with apple, bacon and craisins, and they would work well! I have since found them in a salad mix with kale and other "super foods".

I am wishing I had more raspberry white chocolate mousse for my breakfast tomorrow, but it is all gone. :angel:

I have 6 bags of spinach in the freezer. They are the fresh baby spinach and were on sale about a month ago for real cheap. I bought as many as I could get in the freezer and have been having nice spinach dishes.

I have frozen, but it isn't the same...I also have tons of frozen bok choy. Spinach bolts so quickly, I generally don't plant a lot of it and so eat it fresh. I do have lots of chard and kale still in the garden...it will continue until almost Christmas.

I have found my new latest "green" - "shaved" brussel sprouts! They were out for Canadian Thanksgiving and I made a slaw, sauted them with apple, bacon and craisins, and they would work well! I have since found them in a salad mix with kale and other "super foods".

I am wishing I had more raspberry white chocolate mousse for my breakfast tomorrow, but it is all gone. :angel:
I am harvesting brussels sprouts now...hmmmm...shaved brussels sprouts with raspberry white chocolate mousse...

Yummm....breakfast curry maybe? I like to add another whole grain to lentils because lentils don't provide the full chain of amino acids.

chicken giblets cooked w/onion and celery--soo chewy good, with a liberal application of texas pete hot sauce. edamame-in-the-pods, steamed--oh yumm! i think it will be for lunch later too.... :)

think i might be pregnant?

chicken giblets cooked w/onion and celery--soo chewy good, with a liberal application of texas pete hot sauce. edamame-in-the-pods, steamed--oh yumm! i think it will be for lunch later too.... :)

think i might be pregnant?

:ROFLMAO:
Maybe you are, I stopped eating chicken when I was pregnant. Yes, I actually used to love chicken!
I still eat the giblets! The stomach and livers are my favourite!
Why did that just make my stomach turn? :wacko: maybe I'm pregnant or it could just be gas from lunch :angel:

3 egg whites with a slice of swiss cheese on 2 slices of lite, 12 grain bread with a pkg. of ketchup. And, about a cup of diced watermelon.

Back
Top Bottom