What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After baking the chocolate-red wine bundt cake, I made up a 2 pound batch of fresh chorizo. I froze three 1/2 pound packages of the chorizo and made huevos y chorizo for breakfast with buttered Artisan tortillas. I've also cleaned two litter boxes and did two loads of laundry. By 11:00am I was ready for a nap!

I had brussels sprouts, 2 poached eggs, and cheesy grits.

FWIW, 3 friends tried switching when they eat their "big meals." One started in July, has lost 20 lb, another started in August, has last 15 lb, the other started mid-July, and has lost 20 lb. All this without changing other eating habits except to not eat a big meal at night--more of a grab-and-go "what I would have eaten for breakfast" meal. I don't know how much I've lost, I just know that I have clothes that fall off me.

FWIW, 3 friends tried switching when they eat their "big meals." One started in July, has lost 20 lb, another started in August, has last 15 lb, the other started mid-July, and has lost 20 lb. All this without changing other eating habits except to not eat a big meal at night--more of a grab-and-go "what I would have eaten for breakfast" meal. I don't know how much I've lost, I just know that I have clothes that fall off me.

I am more of a grazer. today, I had a minute steak. That is it for me for the day. I was thinking of having some ice cream, but that doesn't sound too good at this moment. :angel:

Good for you!! That is the best feeling, inside & out! :D:clap:

I made omelets (bacon and cheese) and biscuits this morning. I had some pumpkin custard too.

Back
Top Bottom