What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just oatmeal, have called it goatmeal since I was little.

I gave my son some cookies in a nice little empty steel-cut oats can. He returned the can with the "O" in Oatmeal altered to a "C" - so I have a can of Catmeal. Makes me laugh. Now I can laugh at Goatmeal, too. :)

Oh thank Goodness, thought it might be some kind of roadkill :LOL:

I thought it may be something like that :LOL:

I gave my son some cookies in a nice little empty steel-cut oats can. He returned the can with the "O" in Oatmeal altered to a "C" - so I have a can of Catmeal. Makes me laugh. Now I can laugh at Goatmeal, too. :)

I like the Catmeal! LOL!

Goatmeal...pretty much looked the same as the feed we put out for the goats, pigs, cows. They ate it raw, we cooked ours to gruel.:LOL:

That sounds so good :yum:
Haven't had hash and eggs in ages :( Whimper, sniff, sulk :angel:

Shrek was about to eat a couple of Ding Dongs when i asked him if Hash and eggs sounded better. He readily agreed.:rolleyes: Of course, I was the one who had to cook it...

Shrek was about to eat a couple of Ding Dongs when i asked him if Hash and eggs sounded better. He readily agreed.:rolleyes: Of course, I was the one who had to cook it...

:LOL: Well you did offer :) Never as good when you have to make it yourself though!
What are Ding Dongs? In SA Ding Dong means something very rude :angel:

Corned Beef hash and Eggs...more of a brunch since we slept in this morning!

I buy the Mary Kitchen's Roast Beef hash. I didn't buy any this month. but I just made a note to put it on my list for December shopping. Thanks for the reminder. Hash and Eggs. Sounds good to me. :angel:

:LOL: Well you did offer :) Never as good when you have to make it yourself though!
What are Ding Dongs? In SA Ding Dong means something very rude :angel:

chocolate cakes with creamy filling and dipped in chocolate. Made by the same company that makes Twinkies.

chocolate cakes with creamy filling and dipped in chocolate. Made by the same company that makes Twinkies.

Oh! We have Tinkies here sounds like the same thing. They are sponge cakes with creamy filling. Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, banana and caramel filling in vanilla cake or chocolate cake with vanilla cream filling. They are not dipped in chocolate though.

Back
Top Bottom