What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did not do so great for breakfast this morning. We had an overnight guest(cousin) as her dad was in the hospital so dh got up & made jumbo caramel rools for breakfast. So, I had 1/4 of the roll with some butter & a fun size almond joy candy bar. I have to get that halloween candy out of the house.

simonbaker said:
I did not do so great for breakfast this morning. We had an overnight guest(cousin) as her dad was in the hospital so dh got up & made jumbo caramel rools for breakfast. So, I had 1/4 of the roll with some butter & a fun size almond joy candy bar. I have to get that halloween candy out of the house.

At least it was fun sized and not full sized. Don't beat yourself up, just don't do it again tomorrow. And...better to mess up at breakfast when you have the day to work it off.

Last edited:
A treat every now and then is okay SB, life is short, you must treat yourself here and there!

We are eating very healthy now, but we still have something sweet every now and then, that is not fruit :)

Pizza
39817-albums888-picture5208.jpg

s & p, and steve--you guys sure know how to do a sunday breakfast right! both of your eggs are exactly perfect for me, too. :)

I had a bowl of spicy kim chee with torn pieces of whole wheat pita. rainforest coffee, black.

Had quite the headache this morning, so Hubby brought me tea and toast. I am starting to feel better and will make breakfast for lunch today.

This is spectacular...gotta figure out how to make it on those mornings I'm on the run...
Thanks PF! I used fresh spinach this morning because I had the time, but I almost always have a package of frozen organic spinach in the freezer to use in omelets and what not when time is limited during the week. It only takes 2-3 minutes to heat it up in the microwave. And I also preheat the poaching water for the eggs in the microwave as well.

Thanks PF! I used fresh spinach this morning because I had the time, but I almost always have a package of frozen organic spinach in the freezer to use in omelets and what not when time is limited during the week. It only takes 2-3 minutes to heat it up in the microwave. And I also preheat the poaching water for the eggs in the microwave as well.

Thanks, Steve! Running the coffee pot is about all I'm good for in the mornings, until I've been awake awhile. I'm thinking on making a BIG spinach omelet and portioning it for my work days. A minute or less in the microwave and I'll be set. Maybe 4 eggs and 10 ounces of chopped spinach, Parmesan cheese.

Thinking, Thinking...

The daughter & I went out for breakfast together after mass as dh had to work. We went to denny's. I had a veggie/ cheese egg white omelette with 1 slice of turkey bacon & 1/2 slice of toast & regular coffee.

Back
Top Bottom