What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stole the liver from the stock pot and had it with a piece of toast and tea. I did have to share with the canines.

Cooked my first breakfast since coming home from the hospital.

We had dried beef S.O.S. over hot biscuits, juice and coffee. It was simple enough and just enough work to appropriately tax my energy.

That is brilliant Katie. Bet you really enjoyed it too :yum:

5 egg whites with fat free cheese & ketchup, slices of 12 grain, lit bread with butter & strawberry jam & coffee, half regular & half decaf, & 10 green grapes. Kept me full until 3:30 today.

5 egg whites with fat free cheese & ketchup, slices of 12 grain, lit bread with butter & strawberry jam & coffee, half regular & half decaf, & 10 green grapes. Kept me full until 3:30 today.

I love the fact that you count the grapes.

I had a half cup of corn chowder. I got up at four a.m. and made it. I may have another half cup later on. I am trying to eat. :angel:

I love the fact that you count the grapes.

I had a half cup of corn chowder. I got up at four a.m. and made it. I may have another half cup later on. I am trying to eat. :angel:
Good for you addie! That's great! Glad to hear that you are eating. I found that I have to count & measure my food otherwise it is so easy for me to overeat at any given time. I track my food daily on line, it helps keep me on track, it makes me really think about how much I am eating at any given time. Keeping my meals around 350 calaories has it's challenges. Enough about me, it makes me very happy to hear you are eating!:innocent::innocent:

I have never tried pomegranate juice, is it good? I wish I could get by with only eating that much for breakfast.

It is quite tart, I buy the Pom, not cheap but I only need 4 ounces a day to get my pills down. Took me awhile to get up to that much for breakfast. I never used to eat breakfast at all. When I have oatmeal, I can barely get down 1/2 cup of it.

Food is just not my favorite thing in the morning. When I have a big breakfast, it's because I've been awake for at least 4 hours.:wacko:

It is quite tart, I buy the Pom, not cheap but I only need 4 ounces a day to get my pills down. Took me awhile to get up to that much for breakfast. I never used to eat breakfast at all. When I have oatmeal, I can barely get down 1/2 cup of it.

Food is just not my favorite thing in the morning. When I have a big breakfast, it's because I've been awake for at least 4 hours.:wacko:
I hope to be able to reach that point where food is'nt my favorite thing.:yum:;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom