What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good for you addie! That's great! Glad to hear that you are eating. I found that I have to count & measure my food otherwise it is so easy for me to overeat at any given time. I track my food daily on line, it helps keep me on track, it makes me really think about how much I am eating at any given time. Keeping my meals around 350 calaories has it's challenges. Enough about me, it makes me very happy to hear you are eating!:innocent::innocent:

I want the eye surgery more than I do not want to eat. And I HAVE to take my meds. I have notice lately that my stomach gets a little upset if I take them when I haven't eaten. I also want to have some small nodules on my fingers removed. They are from psoriatic arthritis and they are beginning to hurt. So that will come after the eye surgery. That is a simple procedure. They will just freeze the finger and remove them. Of course it will be a while before you see any capital letters from the left side of the the keyboard. Should make for some interesting typing. :angel:

5 egg whites with ketchup & fat free cheese, 2 slices of lite, 12 grain bread with lite butter & strawberry jam & a little peanut butter, 12 green grapes & 1/2 regular, 1/2 decaf coffee=375 calories & 35 grams of protein. : )

Last few days I've absolutely been unable to face food in the morning, so I've been having a yogurt with flax seed at work about 10 am.

Fried some ground beef with onions, added three beaten eggs with milk, tossed on some spinach & crumbled feta... flipped it over, topped with mozza & waited for it to melt. Fold it in half, toss onto a plate - VOILA! Yummy Greek-style omelette!

Attachments

• Greek Omelette.jpg
    Greek Omelette.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Fried some ground beef with onions, added three beaten eggs with milk, tossed on some spinach & crumbled feta... flipped it over, topped with mozza & waited for it to melt. Fold it in half, toss onto a plate - VOILA! Yummy Greek-style omelette!
That looks great! I would love one of those made with egg whites please! C'mon over & stir one of those up for me would you?:yum::yum:

What is wrong Fi?

I think it's my new medication, makes me feel queasy all the time. I'm just going to start trying to eat earlier until i am able to eat before leaving the house. I can't get up any earlier, I already get up 2 hours before I have to be at work. :rolleyes:

I think it's my new medication, makes me feel queasy all the time. I'm just going to start trying to eat earlier until i am able to eat before leaving the house. I can't get up any earlier, I already get up 2 hours before I have to be at work. :rolleyes:

PF, I take 14 different medicines each and every day. I am surprised that it is just lately that my tummy is not happy with me if I take them on an empty stomach. I now have to, even if it is just a couple of bites of anything, in order to take my morning meds, eat something.

There are days when I find myself needing a good sleep. I end up sleeping through the day and half the night. So I miss taking my meds like I am supposed to. And I feel it the minute I wake up. Specially the meds for my heart. :angel:

That looks delicious :yum:

That looks great! I would love one of those made with egg whites please! C'mon over & stir one of those up for me would you?:yum::yum:
Thanks guys! Will gladly make to order any omelette :chef:

Hubby & I have very different outlooks on breakfast - he can't stand eggs & is happy with bacon/toast/cereal. Me, I LOVE breakfast. So it's a special treat when I have a weekday off & have the time to make myself a yummy breakfast without having to listen to him complain about the "egg smell" :rolleyes:

That is no good, can you change to another type of medication to see if that has the same effect?

Back
Top Bottom