What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
perfectly formed and turned omelet, steve! the truffle salt must have put it over the top, too! i love the pungent aroma that is released every time i unscrew the lid of my truffle salt jar....

Guys, do you have the Cheerios with the four grains, corn, wheat, rice and oats or the Honey and Oats ones?

I have been having toasts with limburger! Just discovered limburger - always heard of it never tried it. Yummy - yesterday had limburger with slice of prosciutto today limburger with some kippered salmon.....
YUMMY.

Light 12 grain bread toasted with peanut butter & raspberry jaleneno jelly. Decaf. Coffee & creamer.

I have been having toasts with limburger! Just discovered limburger - always heard of it never tried it. Yummy - yesterday had limburger with slice of prosciutto today limburger with some kippered salmon.....
YUMMY.

If you have a cat, bet it loves your breath. My two cats love my breath after a sardine lunch, not so much after something sweet. My ex-husband introduced me to limburger sandwiches on white bread with onions -- his family origin was Swiss.

Back
Top Bottom