What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i had somewhat out of focus sliced london broil and eggs over easy on toast this morning.

img_1231446_0_80a89da96c6a4a75462a2170564afcc4.jpg

Poached eggs on steamed bok choy (this is from last summer's garden), brown stir-fried rice (I used coconut oil as the oil, 2 tsp of mushroom soy, fresh lime juice, green onion tops). I made a mess of the poached eggs removing them from the pan today...

Attachments

• breakfast_Jan22 027.jpg
    breakfast_Jan22 027.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 160
i wish i had some chowdah.

i think i'll have some leftover pizza for breakfast when i get home. or i think there's a little bit of leftover singapore chow mei fun. probably a bit of both.

I have been having toasts with limburger! Just discovered limburger - always heard of it never tried it. Yummy - yesterday had limburger with slice of prosciutto today limburger with some kippered salmon.....
YUMMY.
Isn't it wonderful? Never had it for breakfast but enjoy it on crackers or bread with prosciutto thanks for the reminder.
kades

DH had to work so we sat down to lemon crepes with freezer strawberry jam. He had several ham slices and I had bacon crispy. coffee and juice for both of us.
kades

After my biscuit triumph yesterday, we had one of Glenn's favorite breakfasts. Hot biscuits with sausage gravy. Hot coffee and juice. I couldn't eat all of mine, but he scarfed every tidbit off his plate.

I'm going to be gone most of the day today running errands, etc. and I fully expect to see the biscuit supply significantly dwindled. Hmmmm! Wonder how that will happen.:rolleyes:

Got it just right this morning, thought it doesn't always happen. I had two perfect soft boiled eggs, with a bit of salt sprinkled on, and a glass of milk.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom