What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On mornings when you are rushed, have a smaller bowl of cereal and a piece of gran toast with the peanut butter. You need that protein. :angel:
Add an apple or another fruit, something you can chew in the car. I would still cut out the bread...go with celery sticks with the nut butter.

Boring--2 poached eggs on steamed bok choy, 1/2 c 10-grain cereal blend, red pepper slices, and a cup of warm water with 1/2 of a Meyer lemon juice.

Doesn't sound boring to me! Love eggs, bok choy, lemon water and hot cereal :yum:

I think that's why I always love being in a hospital, I love the bland food. Don't get me wrong, I love spice but I have my moments when only plain simple flavours will do.

Toast today. 1 slice with laughing cow swiss cheese & sf strawberry jam & 1 piece with creamy pb & sf strawberry jam. Also a beef jerky & a coffee with creamer.

2 slices of light wheat bread with 3 egg whites, laughing cow cheese & ketchup with coffee/cream

Egg salad stuffed in a wholewheat pita with grated carrots. Since I hard boiled a bunch of eggs to make pickled eggs, and have bread (pita), figured I'd indulge and have an egg salad sandwich. I like egg salad sandwiches best when the eggs are still slightly warm, mashed with 2-3 tsp homemade mayo, a few capers, a bit of dill pickle juice, a dab of horseradish sauce, freshly ground pepper and about 2 tsp of grated cheddar cheese...shoved that in the pita pocket (warmed up in the toaster oven) and topped with some grated carrot. Yum.

Tried the new Burger King egg, bacon and gouda on toasted english muffin. The muffin is has chive butter on it. It is surprisingly good. I also tried the new 25 cent iced carmel coffee and that was good also.

Tried the new Burger King egg, bacon and gouda on toasted english muffin. The muffin is has chive butter on it. It is surprisingly good. I also tried the new 25 cent iced carmel coffee and that was good also.

I just saw the ad, and it sounded really good. Thanks for the review, MsM!

Egg salad stuffed in a wholewheat pita with grated carrots. Since I hard boiled a bunch of eggs to make pickled eggs, and have bread (pita), figured I'd indulge and have an egg salad sandwich. I like egg salad sandwiches best when the eggs are still slightly warm, mashed with 2-3 tsp homemade mayo, a few capers, a bit of dill pickle juice, a dab of horseradish sauce, freshly ground pepper and about 2 tsp of grated cheddar cheese...shoved that in the pita pocket (warmed up in the toaster oven) and topped with some grated carrot. Yum.

Nom...sounds tasty!

I just saw the ad, and it sounded really good. Thanks for the review, MsM!

I am going to check the Hungry Jacks website and see if we have it here too :)

Australia calls Burger King...Hungry Jacks...I think we are the only country that does :rolleyes:

Small bowl of frosted mini wheats w/ skim milk, rushing out the door, no time for coffee.

Back
Top Bottom