What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New strategy--I'm moving my medication to the evening. It'll take me most of the week, but I've discovered if I eat BEFORE I take it, I am able to eat and only a bit queasy for about 2 hours (instead of most of the day).

Today's breakfast was 2 hb eggs, 1/2 c low-fat US cottage cheese, and a cup of fruit (this worked on Sunday, so thought I'd try it again today with hb eggs instead of poached). We'll see.

New strategy--I'm moving my medication to the evening. It'll take me most of the week, but I've discovered if I eat BEFORE I take it, I am able to eat and only a bit queasy for about 2 hours (instead of most of the day).

Today's breakfast was 2 hb eggs, 1/2 c low-fat US cottage cheese, and a cup of fruit (this worked on Sunday, so thought I'd try it again today with hb eggs instead of poached). We'll see.

I have discovered doctors never look at the side effects of the meds they prescribe. As the patient, we have to find out own way through the maze. I looked up every one of my meds, printed out the picture and the side effects and keep them handy at all times.

When I was first put on Renexa, I was getting so dizzy when I 'laid' down that I passed out a couple of times. I thought I had a new problem with my heart. It turned out it was the medicine. One of the side effects. :angel:

This is a time-released medication (and I've read one can suffer horrible side effects if one forgets to take it--I don't need anymore side effects, so I am gradually moving it 2 hours a day until I get to 8 p.m. so it is after I eat, and before I go to bed). The past 7-8 days, I've slept from 1 p.m. until about 5:30 p.m., besides at night. I figure I can be nauseous at night, and if the severe drowsiness continues, I won't notice it. I am hoping that this will mean I can get something done in the afternoons.

Did I already say I had Grape Nut Flakes this morning or was it yesterday? Hate working an extra day, today felt like Wednesday aaaaalllll day.

Back
Top Bottom