What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fresh fruit salad with pineapple, bananas, grapes, and chopped toasted almonds.

2 slices of light wheat bread w dry roasted peanut butter & honey, coffee, no creamer, a small greek yogurt & 1/2 nature valley granola bar. 26 grams of protein! : )

Doing breakfast in about 9 hours. Simple 3 fold omelet with chives and a little Chevre, toasted sourdough and some fresh berries on the side with a drizzle of yogurt and mint...I hope she enjoys it. I'm having a Bloody Mary and toast.

I'm enjoying these cool mornings. I just can't face a bowl of oatmeal (or any hot cereal) during the summer. Today's oatmeal included toasted almonds, dried cherries, and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon. Probably toast tomorrow since I got a couple loaves of fresh baked bread today.

Very good Miss Slim of 2013. :angel:
Thanks Addie:angel::angel:

Fresh raspberries for me today w part of a roll w our daughter, plans for some protein in greek yogurt mid morning.

I really appreciate your advice on protein. It has done wonders for me.:angel::angel:

2 slices of light wheat bread w dry roasted peanut butter & honey, plain coffee, & greek yogurt w 1/2 nature valley granola bar.

Thanks Addie:angel::angel:

Fresh raspberries for me today w part of a roll w our daughter, plans for some protein in greek yogurt mid morning.

I really appreciate your advice on protein. It has done wonders for me.:angel::angel:

Protein is what feeds your muscles. Remember how much energy you had when you made it a daily habit to have protein in the morning and a snack of almonds mid morning? Protein makes you feel full longer also. So you are less likely to want to snack on a carb or other food high in calories. You need all nutrients, but it is the protein that will give you the energy and strength to get the rest of them.

Protein is what feeds your muscles. Remember how much energy you had when you made it a daily habit to have protein in the morning and a snack of almonds mid morning? Protein makes you feel full longer also. So you are less likely to want to snack on a carb or other food high in calories. You need all nutrients, but it is the protein that will give you the energy and strength to get the rest of them.
I very much appreciate your advice & wisdom:angel: It has kept me on track!:angel:

Bacon & Eggs
39817-albums960-picture5672.jpg

That reminds me, I have some Greek yogurt in the fridge I haven't opened yet.
Now what did I buy that for...? And where exactly did it go?

Drizzle on honey and add some walnuts, Pacanis!

no, no, no... not for me.
I had a bad experience with yogurt when I was younger :shock:
It needs to be "in" something for me to eat it, like a tartar sauce or that Greek sauce I can never rememeber how to spell, which is what I bought it for but I my cucumber had gone bad.
I'll get around to using it one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom