What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TATRAT... what on earth did you do for 50 min? I could NOT have waited that long. On the other hand, for once, I could possibly have gotten dressed and then probably done my chores before noon. :LOL:

LOL, I just throw em in, they won't ever overcook, so they're ready should I want one, like a baked potato.

For brunch this past Sunday I made sliced strawberries, chorizo and queso fresco omelettes, taco potatoes, chili beans, coffee and mimosas

I had a Belgian waffle with strawberry butter plus half a fried chicken with hot maple syrup with hot sauce. Craig had a western omelet with hashbrowns with peppers and onions.

Last edited:
I'm really into fruits for breakfast lately. It's getting used to since it's less filling than having a "real' breakfast, but it's a nice, smooth beginning to my day.

Another Sunday Brunch

IMG_3463.jpg

yum!

Fried eggs, Homefries, TJ's Chicken Garlic Herb Sausage,
Trader Joe's English Muffins, diced Tomatoes (for DH, not me!)

*burp* Oops, excuse me

Woke up with a craving for biscuits and gravy...

Thawed and crumbled an Italian sausage link and whipped up gravy for two..

Put together small batch drop biscuits and they are baking as I type this..

I'm hungry... :yum:

Ross

K-girl, you're killing me with the pictures. :yum:

I had what my dad would call a good Norskie breakfast this morning: a tin of mackerel in oil, Wasa crackers, and a yogurt mixed with muesli.

Sunday Brunch - mixed berries (straw, black and blue) with crème fraîche, Monte Cristos, blackberry preserves, coffee and pineapple mimosas

Mmm....nice bday brunch, kgirl! :yum:

This morning I had a bowl of raisin bran, a banana, and a handful of almonds. Coffee, and iced tea with lemon.

We had breakfast about 2:30 pm, when we were done with Dr's and x-rays, Shrek had two eggs over medium, sausage patties, hash browns and rye toast...he ate everything but the toast!!! I had a three egg omelet with green peppers, onions, ham and cheese with sourdough toast.

Everything posted lately looks dee-licious. We're having steak and baked potatoes for breakfast today. One of our local grocery stores has ribeyes for $7.99/lb so we stopped and got a package. 2 are being cooked today and one goes in the freezer. We have another one in there also, so the next time we want ribeyes we don't have to wait until they go on sale.

Had a sunny side up today with a toast. I don't know what is going on with me, I used to love it, now, I can barely tolerate.:sick:

Had a sunny side up today with a toast. I don't know what is going on with me, I used to love it, now, I can barely tolerate.:sick:
Question... intolerance due to causing tummy problems or just don't like eggs now?

I ask because my 50 something daughter has had tummy problems with eggs for the past couple of years.. Didn't have a problem for the first 50 years of her life.. :(

Ross

We had breakfast about 2:30 pm, when we were done with Dr's and x-rays, Shrek had two eggs over medium, sausage patties, hash browns and rye toast...he ate everything but the toast!!! I had a three egg omelet with green peppers, onions, ham and cheese with sourdough toast.

:clap:
YAY!!
That's terrific news PF!! All the best to you two guys

Back
Top Bottom