What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yesterday was rice krispes with banana and half and half. (gotta use it up,lol) today french toast cinnamon sticks with sugar free syrup and butter. it was just yummy, picked up at walmart yesterday. my granddaughter had in her cart and it caught my eye. oh, and a glass of 2% milk.

lightlt flavored of lemon crepes with freezer strawberry jam, 2 bacon slices, coffee and OJ
kadesma:)

I have been doing a healthy breakfast with frosted shredded wheat, skim milk, greek yogurt & a 10gram protein bar. It keeps me full all day then just fruit for lunch. It's been working for me.

I am following a diet because I want to loose some weight. So I am taking two slices of whole grain toast with low fat cheese and a cup of coffee with no sugar and skimmed milk.

I am following a diet because I want to loose some weight. So I am taking two slices of whole grain toast with low fat cheese and a cup of coffee with no sugar and skimmed milk.
I have lost 17 pounds with my high protein breakfast, fruit for lunch & a healthy dinner.

Fried mush yesterday, homemade sausage cheese biscuit this morning, and I plan on waffles tomorrow.

Two whole wheat tortilla wraps with peanut butter and sliced banana (the peanut butter ONLY has peanuts, no other ingredients).. and cantaloupe throughout the morning at my desk.

Except.. this morning.. I had what Kayelle
made, except.. I bought it.. and well.. it was ON A BISCUIT.. MMMMM. Love Tims.. but.. FOR SHAME :(

Last edited:
Please tell me about the high protein breakfast.
Greek yogurt has between 14 - 16 grams of protein per 6 ounces. I buy atkins advantage bars the have 10 grams of protein. 8 ounces of milk has 6 grams of protein. Shredded wheat cereal has 6 grams of protein. Fiber one honey cluster cereal has 13 grams of protein...just to name a few.

Greek yogurt has between 14 - 16 grams of protein per 6 ounces. I buy atkins advantage bars the have 10 grams of protein. 8 ounces of milk has 6 grams of protein. Shredded wheat cereal has 6 grams of protein. Fiber one honey cluster cereal has 13 grams of protein...just to name a few.
Looks great. I have to try it . Thanks.:):):)

I had my usual oatmeal this morning.

I make up 5 servings of oatmeal every Sunday evening. I make it using water, cinnamon and butter flavor extract. I pack it and take it to work each morning where I micro it and add a small amount of brown sugar Splenda. Sometimes I throw in a few frozen unsweetened cherries and micro 40 sec. longer. Yummy!

had a bad night and didn't get up til two this afternoon. so i had egg salad on a sandwich roll, chips and a diet pepsi. bad deal , cause i am not hungry for dinner. oh well, guess i can eat something later. gonna have a beer right now,.

I had my usual oatmeal this morning.

I make up 5 servings of oatmeal every Sunday evening. I make it using water, cinnamon and butter flavor extract. I pack it and take it to work each morning where I micro it and add a small amount of brown sugar Splenda. Sometimes I throw in a few frozen unsweetened cherries and micro 40 sec. longer. Yummy!
Great idea!

Grilled egg whites with fat free cheese & 98% fat free ham on a whole wheat flour tortilla & a side of fresh oranges & greek yogurt. I don't have time to stop to eat over a busy lunch hour. This keeps me full until dinner.

Back
Top Bottom