What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had our soup & pie, turkey bingo at church today. I had a little vegetable beef & chili with a nice piece of homemade chocoalte cake topped with chopped walnuts.

Chicken chili with green onions, shredded cheddar, and sour cream.

Crust of homemade honey wheat bread, warm, topped with mayo, sundried tomato pesto, swiss cheese, tomato & bacon with a side of cream of asparagus soup & a few chips.

Steak sammies with lots of "the Whiz" :chef:

pac, your super-smack steak sammies, with their onions and what-all spilling out everywhere, cheeez oozing over thick layered steak curls like lava, well i don't know what to say...except, please move this glorious steak sandwich to the dc picture gallery--i had a heck of a time finding this picture of yours today again, hiding as it is in the "lunch line"....:)

vitauta said:
pac, your super-smack steak sammies, with their onions and what-all spilling out everywhere, cheeez oozing over thick layered steak curls like lava, well i don't know what to say...except, please move this glorious steak sandwich to the dc picture gallery--i had a heck of a time finding this picture of yours today again, hiding as it is in the "lunch line"....:)

Oh my. I, too, missed it. Thinking I may blow it up to poster size.

Just got back today from a small town in SW Minnesota for their church dinner: Ham: They took raw ham baked at a very high temp. wrapped in rye bread dough for several hours, very moist & flavorfull. It was a great meal served with msh. pot./gravy, corn.

Grilled chicken sandwich on a croissant w/ avocado, tomato and sprouts and a green salad with lemon dressing and a glass of water. ( I managed to snagged lunch with my husband in town)

Same as yesterday, but we were out of milk, which I did not realize.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom