What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what is cherry berry?
It's a small frozen yogurt shop. There are 12 different types of frozen yogurt, all self service. You go in, grab a cup & help yourself. Then, there are 40-50 toppings. You fill up your cup with whatever You like. Then, they weigh it at .39 per ounce. It usually averages about 5.00 per person.

simonbaker said:
It's a small frozen yogurt shop. There are 12 different types of frozen yogurt, all self service. You go in, grab a cup & help yourself. Then, there are 40-50 toppings. You fill up your cup with whatever You like. Then, they weigh it at .39 per ounce. It usually averages about 5.00 per person.

That sounds wonderful! What a great idea for a business, SB!

Toast with PBJ, Yoplait Whipped Lime yogurt, glass of milk.

I get the Utz rod pretzels. Love them. There is very little salt fallen off. Pretzels have no taste if it were't for the salt. The rod pretzels have sea salt on them. :yum::yum:

I haven't tried rod pretzels, yet...I try not to eat new things in front of people since my episode with the celery sticks.:ROFLMAO:

i like the rod pretzels too. but i like that i can easily rub off most of the salt. yet they still seem to be plenty salty enough for my tastes. if it's a good brand, like snyders or utz, i even like the unsalted variety....

Last edited:
I don't think I know about that story. :ermm:

Lunch seminar at work, there was a veggie tray, so I decided to try a celery stick. I've slowly been trying the crunchier foods with my dentures...so, we have a speaker at the lunch and just as she starts talking I took a bite of the celery stick. My dentures came loose in the back and the front teeth were stuck in the celery. Try as I might, I couldn't get them to release in the front without removing the teeth. There I am, sitting with my loose teeth, stuck in a celery stick, that's hanging out of my mouth...:LOL::ROFLMAO: I finally managed to get them loose without waving them around.

Since then I don't try new foods in front of others...

Lunch seminar at work, there was a veggie tray, so I decided to try a celery stick. I've slowly been trying the crunchier foods with my dentures...so, we have a speaker at the lunch and just as she starts talking I took a bite of the celery stick. My dentures came loose in the back and the front teeth were stuck in the celery. Try as I might, I couldn't get them to release in the front without removing the teeth. There I am, sitting with my loose teeth, stuck in a celery stick, that's hanging out of my mouth...:LOL::ROFLMAO: I finally managed to get them loose without waving them around.

Be glad I wasn't there. I find it very hard to behave in situations like that. You should see me at funerals. I have been asked to leave or go outside. :ohmy:

PrincessFiona60 said:

:ROFLMAO: OMG. Poor PF! How embarassingly funny!

They didn't by chance catch this on tape?

I attempted to have lunch around 11 a.m. just then, it got very busy. I sat down around 4:00 after it was all cleaned up my soggy bacon sandwich was not so good.

Be glad I wasn't there. I find it very hard to behave in situations like that. You should see me at funerals. I have been asked to leave or go outside. :ohmy:

I would have enjoyed having someone to have the giggles with!:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom