What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes! Steve, what were you thinking?? No other deep fried food on a stick??

Hey, I was GOOD all day! :angel:

DW and I went back to the fair tonight, and the only thing I had was a fruit plate and some grilled jerk chicken on a stick. But I have to admit it's really hard to walk by some of those food stands and smell what they have cookin' without stopping to try it. :pig:

Shrek thinks I only drag him to fairs and such so we can eat from the food kiosks. He's mostly right.

When I went to the county fair a few weeks back I had a funnel cake for breakfast and a corn dog for lunch. Isn't that what the fair is all about?

Normally I would be bad, but we just started on a diet last month. I've already lost 16 pounds, and Mrs. K has lost 9. So we had to be each others support group tonight. We still had a good time - did a little dancing and perused the livestock barns.

If all goes as planned, I'll pig out next year. :LOL:

Last edited:
Today for lunch we made buttermilk hotcakes...we sprinkled sugar and lemon on some and orange and lemon on the others :yum:

We had a coupon for 2 Hardee's Little Thick Burgers. Dang, they were good. Glad we didn't get the regular size, little is big enough!

Thanks, Kylie! I can't believe the size of the regular burgers. The "little" Thick Burgers are huge. They have lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickles, condiments, and are nicely broiled.

We ran out of coupons for the Hardee's Mushroom Swiss burgers, which are totally awesome.

I had Spaghetti and Meatballs with Asparagus, carrot and red peppers. I cheated and bought Stouffer's this morning, I was running late, again.

Oh, so it is a frozen meal....got ya, thanks Fiona :)

Sometimes the only way I can get a decent meal at my desk. I try not to eat from the vending machines. And with the fun week of tests and doctor's appointments, etc. I haven't had time to cook much.

I had Spaghetti and Meatballs with Asparagus, carrot and red peppers. I cheated and bought Stouffer's this morning, I was running late, again.

I think of all the frozen stuff out there for a main meal, Stouffer's is the best. There mac and cheese is delicious. I could use some right now. :yum:

I think of all the frozen stuff out there for a main meal, Stouffer's is the best. There mac and cheese is delicious. I could use some right now. :yum:

I get the healthy Harvest, make sure it's whole grain pasta, etc. I love the mac n cheese too, but my body hates it...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom