What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a cup of homemade bean & ham soup with a couple of saltine crackers & a propel water.

Free chili at work today with salad and cake. I couldn't eat the cake. It was chocolate, but dry! The frosting was purple and green and tasted like icky food dye. I really enjoyed the chili though.

In the mood for a bit of foraging today. Lunch will be purslane and dandelion omelettes with cheese and a salad of nasturtium leaves and flowers to go with it.

Tuna on 12 grain lite bread with a slice of swiss cheese & a few dill pickels & 4 pieces of baked cheetos with a tall ice water.

Crumpets sound delightful!

I had a 1/2 cup of fresh tomato/basil soup & 1 slice of light, 12 grain bread with a slice of swiss cheese & a bottled water.

Kylie1969 said:
Chopper, we buy them from the shop :)

Well, I wish I could come down under and join you for some. I don't think I have ever tried them.

Well, I wish I could come down under and join you for some. I don't think I have ever tried them.
You need to try them. I just bought the rings for them and english muffins King arthurs flour has a mix plus a recipe and rings you can get. Work yes a little but worth it DOUBLE YES.
kades

kadesma said:
You need to try them. I just bought the rings for them and english muffins King arthurs flour has a mix plus a recipe and rings you can get. Work yes a little but worth it DOUBLE YES.
kades

Just got my KA flour catalog in the mail. I will look and find them. Thanks!

They are really nice, we always get the same brand as they are so fluffy and tasty...nice with butter and Vegemite on them, hot straight from the grill :)

I would certainly share with you :)

I made a salad after my swim : Romaine, broccoli, grape tomatoes, cheddar cheese & dorothy lynch dressing.

I made a salad after my swim : Romaine, broccoli, grape tomatoes, cheddar cheese & dorothy lynch dressing.

SB, it does my heart good to see you making such a strong effort to lose the weight. Keep it going. And do let us know of your next major pounds melt off. We all love to hear good news. With the excercise and the diet, you are doing so great. I watch every meal you post. Keep it going. :angel:

simonbaker said:

SB, you rock! Way to go!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom