What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just about to have lunch, I am thinking ham, cheese and tomato toasted sandwich on the grill pan :)

sounds good, sb! what is dorothy lynch dressing? i don't think we have it here.
Dorothy lynch is a type of a creamy french dressing. Very tastey if you get the opportunity to try it some time. Thinking of you all out there on the east coast. My best wishes to you all!

Thank you all so much for the continued support!! I really do appreciate it. I am now 25 Pounds down. Halloween was a minor set back with all that candy, but back at it & ready to lose an additional 75 pounds. December 20th is the day of truth, that is when I get my fasting blood work done. That is really keeping me motivated too.

simonbaker said:
Dorothy lynch is a type of a creamy french dressing. Very tastey if you get the opportunity to try it some time. Thinking of you all out there on the east coast. My best wishes to you all!

Thank you all so much for the continued support!! I really do appreciate it. I am now 25 Pounds down. Halloween was a minor set back with all that candy, but back at it & ready to lose an additional 75 pounds. December 20th is the day of truth, that is when I get my fasting blood work done. That is really keeping me motivated too.

Wow, 25 lb is significant, SB! Great job!

Well done SB!

Today I had 1/2 cup of tomato/basil soup & 1/2 cup of chicken dumpling soup with a small handfull of fresh, homemade croutons & a propel zero berry water.

I had 1/2 cup of tomato/basil soup, 1/2 cup of chicken tortilla soup, a few croutons & 1/2 grilled, swiss cheese, sandwich on sprayed, lite 12 grain bread & 6 kettle chips with 1 packet of bbq sauce.

Today on the way home from PT, I picked up a perfect Italian cold cut sandwich. My mouth is watering but I'm waiting until after 1:00.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom