What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a Tuna Quesadilla today,think that's how you spell it?
It was very nice :yum:

Andy M,nothing like having cold meatloaf slice with tomato sauce on a sandwich. Thats how all my meatloaf left overs get used up here.

Diabetics have to be careful of what and how much fruits they eat. A lot of them are loaded with natural sugars. :angel:

Skipped lunch as I knew we were going to the movie this afternoon after school. So, for lunch I had a small buttered popcorn & a bag of red licorice with a bottle of water.

Yum, I love popcorn from the movies SB :)

I also love red liquorice....sounds like a good day so far ;)

Today I made a salad with romaine, sliced black olives, 1/2 slice, diced swiss cheese, tomato, fresh red raspberries, 1/4 cup of cottage cheese with dorothy lynch dressing. Also, 1 oz. of beef jerky. I sprinkled my plate with a couple of teaspoons of fiber powder, no taste to it at all, THANKS PF! I still feel like I'm full 4 hours later.

Kylie1969 said:
Today for lunch we are having homemade pie that we froze the other night :yum:

What kind of pie? Usually when we talk about pie in the U.S., it's a fruit pie, but I know it can mean something different in U.K.

For lunch we have just been to a bakery home from our travels to garden centres this morning and we had a nice hot pasty each :yum:

Lunch was my brunch today. Saving up for soup/pie church dinner this afternoon.

Had breakfast for lunch today. Pancakes and sausage with orange juice.

Lunch was my brunch today. Saving up for soup/pie church dinner this afternoon.

I miss going to church. It is not that far from my home, but too far for me to walk. And they don't have handicap access for my scooter. I need to have Spike get me a new lock for my scooter. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom