What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A very hard time of year to be good, SB! When I do buffets, I never take a full serving of anything. Try a dot of everything, like a tablespoon, then you get a taste, but nothing that will put you over.

Hang in there! You're doing great!
Thanks dawg. appreciate your advice. I need to try & stay away from buffets. Christmas parties with all those appetizers can be challenging as well.:pig:No room for supper tonight, which is a good thing. Your support means alot.:)

I ended up having something different for lunch, I had a tuna, lettuce and mayonnaise sandwich :)

snacked on a packet of blueberry muffins & milk while waiting on a macaroni & cheese to bake. i'll put a few veggies on soon.

Busy for lunch but stopped long enough to eat some cottage cheese & green grapes.

Today I am going to have some continental bread toasted with Vegemite and maybe some jam, not together though :LOL:

I was bad and had Wendy's burger and fries today...paying for it now. I should have had Mexican.

I was out doing some Christmas shopping today and stopped for a slice and a Coke at my favorite pizza joint.

Back
Top Bottom