What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dark chocolate is good for you & so are oranges. So, it only stands to reason to put that chocolate orange out of it's misery.;)

I tried really hard to get Shrek to agree that is was one of my fruit servings for the day...:ROFLMAO: Couldn't do it.

Had sushi for lunch today at the Funky Monkey. Unagi and a Habanero "Fire Monkey" roll.

img_1219270_0_606883508b1be20f6a1458dc25a067bb.jpg

To busy to stop for lunch. I guess I had a short glass of lemonade. When there is so much to do I am to restless to be able to sit long enough to eat anything.

I would starve if I didnt eat my lunch :ROFLMAO:
That has always been my problem with gaining to much weight. I ususally do not have much of an appetite while working around food all the time. Then, at night I generally eat to much & go to bed. I did manage to get an hour in the gym this afternoon after work before picking the daughter up from school. It helps keep the stress away.

Yes, I can see that being the problem...I try to eat every 2 hours, some small meals, some bigger meals, then after tea we just have something small about 1.5 hours before bed :)

Lunch with friends at the Thai place: Hot and Sour Soup and Ginger Scallion Stir Fry with Pork.

3 slices Ham, 1 gouda, an apple, water. I tried to eat some carrot sticks but they are just too hard for me to chomp.

Back
Top Bottom