What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For lunch today Steve and I had Noodle Box as we were out at the shops and fancied another lunch out :)

I had Honey Soy Chicken and Noodles and Steve had Satay Chicken and Noodles :yum:

Delicious!

We grabbed a quick bite at McDonalds today about 3:00 for lunch. I had 1/2 grilled sw salad & a grilled chicken wrap with only half of the flour tortilla.

We grabbed a quick bite at McDonalds today about 3:00 for lunch. I had 1/2 grilled sw salad & a grilled chicken wrap with only half of the flour tortilla.

Well now that the holidays are over, it is good to see you are back on track. Keep up the hard work. :angel:

Well now that the holidays are over, it is good to see you are back on track. Keep up the hard work. :angel:
Thanks addie! I appreciate having you in my corner. Tonight is the last night of holiday for me. New Years eve will include the bar & appetizers. I have it in my head not to overdo tonight, I keep thinking everything in moderation.:angel:

Thanks addie! I appreciate having you in my corner. Tonight is the last night of holiday for me. New Years eve will include the bar & appetizers. I have it in my head not to overdo tonight, I keep thinking everything in moderation.:angel:

I have been watching what you have been eating starting with Thanksgiving. I haven't said anything, because I wanted you to enjoy the holidays. But starting tomorrow, it will be time to go back to work.

And don't forget to put some money out tonight. Then when those riches come in, you will be thin enough to buy a whole new wardrobe. :angel:

just had a smoked sausage with chili on it ... not very motivated to move ...

We have just had a nice toasted sandwich...we were going to get some McD's after seeing The Hobbit, but we were so full from chowing down on a massive packet of Mars Pods and Starbursts :LOL:

1/2 cup of beef broth, 1/2 cup of vegetable beef soup & a serving of baked, fat free, ruffles sour cream & cheddar chips.

I had a black-eyed pea and veggie stew I made, about one cup...so filling I'm still not hungry.

lunch was a special treat for me today. wild-caught imported mackerel in olive oil, piled on top of german rye bead, dark and heavy, open sandwich style. cottage cheese with chives in-between bites. dessert was a cup of creamy chobani black cherry yogurt (nonfat) sooo good, licking my chops.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom