What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Asparagus with Knorr Hollandaise Sauce (thanks for the tip, PF!)

Saving the rest of the bunch for Mona's asparagus wraps, though I need a lefse detector for the freezer. I can't find it!

The lefse burrows itself to the bottom of the freezer to hibernate. It is a master of disguise.

My mom finds the most wonderful lefse at her farmers market, then sends me more than we can eat. The freezer then puts the lefse in its witness protection program. I was just hoping someone could come up with a lefse detector. I may take it to the next vet trip and have it microchipped.

Last edited:
Or--just don't put it in the freezer--eat it! What, Dawglover, you don't make lefse? It is so EASY. If it weren't for the DH, our freezers would qualify for archeologial dig sites--my parents' freezers do! Maybe it is an American Scandinavian thing?

Last edited:
Ha! That's it, CWS, I need an archaeologist! Forget the microchip.

Will leave the lefse making to pros like you! Love the stuff, but can only eat so much at one or two sittings.

Last edited:
Asparagus with Knorr Hollandaise Sauce (thanks for the tip, PF!)

Saving the rest of the bunch for Mona's asparagus wraps, though I need a lefse detector for the freezer. I can't find it!

Time saver...any extra can go on an omelet the next day.:pig:

PrincessFiona60 said:
Time saver...any extra can go on an omelet the next day.:pig:

Extra? What is this extra to which you refer? We finished it off with a spoon, sans asparagus! I am the :pig:

Last edited:
PrincessFiona60 said:
At least you didn't drink it out of a glass...:ohmy:

Too thick, but that would have been next!

And sadly, now it's gone.

eggs with bacon & a pbj, cinnamon raisin bagel with an iced amaretto latte.

Actually, nothing ! I woke up late after going to bed at 6 am.

I'm thinking of doing the asparagus & hollandaise for dinner though!

In my Stryper lunch pail I packed a baloney and cheese sammich with mustard on white bread, ginger snaps, and a green apple. Lunch of champions!

Mandarin-Chicken Salad on Soba Noodles, miso soup, Genmai-cha all packed in my Piggie Bento Box.

Fave Thai restaurant. Hot and sour soup, and Ginger Scallion stir fry with shrimp. Much yummage.

Back
Top Bottom