What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love liverwurst but never heard of it's being canned. I think it'd taste pretty good on an onion bagel.

I just ate a whole Hot & Ready pizza from Little Sneezers :wacko:
(I had a taste for pizza)
:pig:

1/2 cup of cottage cheese sprinkled with a few fresh raspberries & 10 tsp. of cheese soup when the pan came back in the kitchen.

Today I forgot my lunch. So, I had an entire sleeve if shortbread girlscout cookies. Tasted great, but not very nutritios.

:LOL: Sounds like my lunch, a piece of chocolate covered toffee, a gingersnap, and half a truffle. Someone brought treats to the breakroom. Oh, and a glass of skim milk.

I went to the monthly Danish Club Luncheon. I
IMG_0274.JPG
had steak tartar, shrimp, herring with hard boiled egg, and roast beast sandwiches. Danish pastry and coffee for dessert. Here were the choice:

I had leftover spaghetti for lunch today. I was actually able to be at a school where I could warm it up. So often I am driving in the car when I eat lunch. It felt good to sit at a table and have a hot lunch.:yum:

1/2 cup of tomato basil coup with 11 croutons on top, 4 oz. of cottage cheese with a few mandarin oranges & 4 grape tomatoes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom