What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In case you missed the other threads where I shared this link:

Meal timing matters for weight loss success - Health - CBC News

I have long been of the opinion that part of the obesity epidemic (and it is an epidemic--I edit a document that outlines the guidelines for hospital design and construction. Twelve years ago, one bariactric room was required per floor--now the guidelines recommend a SUITE of 4-8 rooms per floor) stems from shifting the big meal of the day from noon (the farmers ate their big meal then) to evening (the price of urbanization and people working 9-5) because the city-dwelling worders could not share the big meal of the day with their families until the evening. More folks need to get out of the city and go back to the farm!

Last edited:
Subway 6" sweet onion chicken tereyaki sub, no cheese, w/spinach, onion, tomato & pickle with small bag of harvest cheddar sun chips.

Subway 6" sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub, no cheese, w/spinach, onion, tomato & pickle with small bag of harvest cheddar sun chips.

That sandwich sounds like it has lots of flavor. Sounds like you are back on track. Keep it up. We are all rooting for you. :angel:

That sandwich sounds like it has lots of flavor. Sounds like you are back on track. Keep it up. We are all rooting for you. :angel:
Thanks addie!!:angel::angel:continue to appreciate your support! Stepped on the scale tonight & down 48# since last August 20th. Feeling so much better!:)

Thanks addie!!:angel::angel:continue to appreciate your support! Stepped on the scale tonight & down 48# since last August 20th. Feeling so much better!:)

Well that deserves a few :w00t2::clap::flowers::cool:. I am so proud of you. Great work. Keep it up. And thank you for the angels. She is on her chemo this week and not feeling to great. It leaves her so weak that she can't even stand. Her muscles seem to forget what they are supposed to do. But the day after her last treatment each month she is back to normal. :angel:

Well that deserves a few :w00t2::clap::flowers::cool:. I am so proud of you. Great work. Keep it up. And thank you for the angels. She is on her chemo this week and not feeling to great. It leaves her so weak that she can't even stand. Her muscles seem to forget what they are supposed to do. But the day after her last treatment each month she is back to normal. :angel:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ADDIE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Lots of hugs & prayers to you addie! Your daughter is so very fortunate to have you for support!!:angel::angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to you dawg, kylie & addie for the wonderful support!! Really do appreciate it!

1 slice of homemade honey wheat bread, toasted, topped with 4 oz. bbq'd pork loin topped with 1 slice of swiss cheese, melted & 1/3 of a bag of 100 calorie cheese puffs with a diet coke.

Back
Top Bottom