What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I have just had some slices of fresh continental bread I bought from the bakery this morning, it is delicious :yum:

Vegetable beef soup with 1/2 slice of light wheat bread with 1 oz deli ham, 1/2 slice of swiss cheese, light mayo & fresh pineapple. 7 kettle chips.

I will be picking up our lunch from Cafe Rio, a new Tex-Mex joint with great tacos on Tuesday's. And they make salmon tacos with nappa cabbage and a chipotle cream sauce on Friday...yum!!!

I will be picking up our lunch from Cafe Rio, a new Tex-Mex joint with great tacos on Tuesday's. And they make salmon tacos with nappa cabbage and a chipotle cream sauce on Friday...yum!!!
That sounds really good! I am thinking I might do a stir-fry with green beans, peppers, celery, arugula,carrots, onion, beef, sesame seeds, ginger, etc., served on rice noodles. And, I'll eat the leftovers for supper.

That sounds really good! I am thinking I might do a stir-fry with green beans, peppers, celery, arugula,carrots, onion, beef, sesame seeds, ginger, etc., served on rice noodles. And, I'll eat the leftovers for supper.
Did that. Added some black beans and bok choy, peel of a Meyer lemon, juice of two Key Limes, garlic. Tossed in some black bean sauce and thai red curry sauce, and Chinese 5 spice, and 2 pods of cardamon.

Attachments

• cws_lunch 009.jpg
    cws_lunch 009.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 169
  • cws_lunch 011.jpg
    cws_lunch 011.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 168
Well, since I hadn't eaten all day, I guess you could say that what Spike showed up with at 7 p.m. was my lunch.

A box of fried clams with the bellies. There were a lot. Very filling. :angel:

I had a carb balance tortilla with turkey, cheese, lettuce, and bell peppers. It really hit the spot!

I had the leftover homemade sauerkraut heated up with thai chili sauce---probably not a great choice, but it was sort of like kimchi and I liked it.

Back
Top Bottom