What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few VERY carefully inspected almonds and some Cheerios, all chewed on the left side. Waiting for the DenTek to cure on the broken tooth, had to repack some.

A few VERY carefully inspected almonds and some Cheerios, all chewed on the left side. Waiting for the DenTek to cure on the broken tooth, had to repack some.

I love Cheerios for a dry snack. I often buy a box just for that purpose. And since I have great difficulty gnashing on nuts, I toss them into my mini FP and then eat them with a spoon. :angel:

Last edited:
Excellent choice. Have you been able to get off that plateau since you put protein back into your breakfast? :angel:
Yes, thank you! I have officially lost 50# to date, since August 20th, 2012.:angel: Thanks to you & everyone's support here at DC!!:)

Yes, thank you! I have officially lost 50# to date, since August 20th, 2012.:angel: Thanks to you & everyone's support here at DC!!:)

OMG, I think I am going to cry with happiness. What a great job. Keep it going. What does Hubby have to say? And your daughter? :angel:

Excellent! What does your doctor say? That's 50 lb in 6 months!
Doctor is pleased. My numbers are out of the critical stages but are still high. I'm still sitting at 235#. It is getting more challenging to lose now but I still will continue to do my best. Just once in my life I would love to be able to wear clothes in the single didgets. I am determined to do it! The help from you & everyone at DC has extremely helped with my motivation to stay on track, and for that I thank you all!!!:):angel:

Doctor is pleased. My numbers are out of the critical stages but are still high. I'm still sitting at 235#. It is getting more challenging to lose now but I still will continue to do my best. Just once in my life I would love to be able to wear clothes in the single didgets. I am determined to do it! The help from you & everyone at DC has extremely helped with my motivation to stay on track, and for that I thank you all!!!:):angel:

OK, you made me tear up, SB. We're all pulling for you!

Okay, everyone who is pulling for SB, please stand up and be counted.

Hmmm. Just what I thought. They are all dryinig their eyes. You go girl! :angel:

Just keep doing what you're doing, working exercise in, making smarter choices and watching the portion size. The weight will come off over time. And, you'll feel better!

Love salad, love sammies!

Please tell us about your salad sandwich.

Today I had Mommas Manhattan clam chowder with some nice crusty olive oil and rosemary toast from Costco slathered with Smart Balance butter and and a tall glass of Mommas ice tea laced with juice from Costcos frozen mixed berries.

I started at one end of Costco and ended at the other, eating my way through samples, sometimes twice. I didn't have anything over processed or deep fried. Lots of fresh cheese, bread and fruits. Yum!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom