What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right now, I am about to have a tuna, lettuce and mayo sandwich on wholemeal and Steve is having baked beans on toast :)

I have leftover veggies (carrots, celery, green pepper) from yesterday and some of the yogurt-dill-garlic dip I made already to munch on for lunch.

Back from mom's. Back to eating healthier & time to put away those Easter baskets.

I went over to mums and had some hot cross buns YUM!!

So a small lunch for me today...maybe just a bowl of cereal :)

Veggie skewers, brown garlic rice, and a tortilla. Who's jealous??

image-1901888184.jpg

Little plate of Nuked Nachos with low fat shredded cheddar, salsa, and low fat sour cream, with a glass of skim milk

Curried tuna on salad greens with tomatoes. I bumped up the curry AND the cayenne from my Chicken curry salad. Very tasty, but I had to add some more mayo, lemon juice and chopped sweet peppers to thin out the cayenne...almost set off the smoke alarms in the office...

1/2 slice of homemade honey wheat bread, no crust, with lean ham & 1 slice of swiss cheese. 1 oz cup of ranch dressing with carrot & celery sticks & a few chips.

Are your meals leaving you satisfied? You are doing so good. Keep it going. :angel:
They are keeping me satisfied. I have to admit my mid morning snack was a chocolate chip cookie with a 8 oz chocolate milk:yum:. Lunch for me is around 3:00. It's hurry up & eat to try & get out of there by 4:00 to get to the pool by 4:30, monday thru wednesday. If I'm not rushing to the pool it's to get the daughter picked up from school. Your encouragement means alot! Thank you!:angel::angel:

Back
Top Bottom