What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very good. Protein.

How are you feeling? Don't tell me you have already gone back to work. :angel: And one for you. :angel:
Not back to work yet but am feeling mentally ready to get back. I seem to sleep alot more than I have control of. Once I get up in the morning to do a few things, I lay down, then wake up 4 hours later. Only had to have 1 pain pill today, trying not to take so many of them. Still not much of an appetite....which isn't all bad.;):angel:

Not back to work yet but am feeling mentally ready to get back. I seem to sleep alot more than I have control of. Once I get up in the morning to do a few things, I lay down, then wake up 4 hours later. Only had to have 1 pain pill today, trying not to take so many of them. Still not much of an appetite....which isn't all bad.;):angel:

Don't be afraid to take the pain pills. Are you getting sleepy after you take a pain pill? If so that is normal. More than likely if will take you about six months to get total control of your sleep patterns. I hate telling you that, but that is the norm for surgery patients. Believe me I know. With five major surgeries, I know from experience. And when I tell others about that three o'clock wall, they are surprised to find out that it is very true. Concentrate of eating protein foods. That helps not only with the healing (builds new tissue and repairs) but will help you stay alert for longer periods of time. You will find that those naps that take over your body are farther and farther apart.

When you do go back to work, try to do it part time for a week or two. Ease yourself into it. Don't try to be Wonder Woman. Just being a working Mom and wife are enough at the beginning. :angel:

I had a "smart ones" for lunch today, sweet & sour chicken. Not to bad after I took the peppers out of it.

Lunch today was celery with peanut butter, sugar snap peas, a piece of cheese, a few almonds, and a sugar free jello.

Defrosted peas with some lettuce, sunflower seeds, craisins, bacon bits, and cottage cheese, with Italian and Catalina dressing, and a glass of milk.

Last edited:
Huh?? Thought you were following me, Chopper....check out the posts and sequence. No worries, :wub:

Hope you can dig out from the snow!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom