What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were very bad. Had DQ Chili Cheese Dogs and an order of onion rings. Fulfilled our daily requirements of fat, sodium, empty carbs, and nitrates.

Tuna fish lover

I'm having tuna fish on whole wheat toast. I use only WILD PLANET Wild Skipjack Light Tuna. :chef:

We had brunch today. On the menu were steak, home fries, eggs and pancakes with blueberry topping. Basically leftovers from earlier meals except for the eggs and pancakes.

I'm having tuna fish on whole wheat toast. I use only WILD PLANET Wild Skipjack Light Tuna. :chef:

I had to google that one! It comes out to about $2.55 per can. Not too bad if it's really good tuna. Most people gave it 5 stars except for 2 people who said it was too salty and one who complained that it was packaged in Asia. I would like to try it. Can you buy it in a supermarket?

Wild Planet Wild Skipjack Light Tuna, 5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

Price: $30.62 ($0.51 / oz) & FREE Shipping.

Today for lunch I had some tuna and salad, it was lovely :)

Was going to have some quiche lorraine that I made last night for dinner as we had some leftover but just felt like tuna :yum:

I love ranch dressing Ads, we have that over here too, never thought of dipping vegetables into it...carrots and celery would be nice :yum:

Dipping veggies in ranch is a big deal with kids around here. I don't actually like the stuff, but a lot of folks do.

I like dipping potato chips in cottage cheese instead. I had some for lunch today. Just a few, but boy were they yummy!:yum:

Made a bento lunch today. Veggie fried rice, edamame, greek yogurt w/ honey, cheese wedge, and veggie "chicken" nuggets. Oh, and a couple chocolate balls too. :yum:

339hw1z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom