What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had chicken and sausage jambalaya over rice at the Wiener Dog Races. Shrek had Szechuan Chicken and veggies over noodles. About a gallon of water, it was really hot!

Oh yes, certainly light coloured clothing...I find it funny when I see people wearing all black clothing on a stinking hot day :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that, Addie. I just love salads, or pretty much any raw veggie. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't eat them.

I still miss them to this day. Sometimes I am so tempted to make a big bowl of just lettuce with rice vinegar on it and pig out. But I behave myself. I don't.

Oh yes, certainly light coloured clothing...I find it funny when I see people wearing all black clothing on a stinking hot day :rolleyes:

I find it depressing when I see dark clothinig in the summer. All my summer clothes are bright yellow, pale greens, baby blues. I even wear bright colors in the winter. The days of not wearing white after Labor Day are gone forever.

I find it depressing when I see dark clothinig in the summer. All my summer clothes are bright yellow, pale greens, baby blues. I even wear bright colors in the winter. The days of not wearing white after Labor Day are gone forever.

Same here Addie...I wear bright colourful clothes in summer...a lot of white :)

Vegemite is definitely an acquired taste! But we have marmite which apparently has the same affect on a lot of people!

we went to perkins after mass. I had eggs benedict with some nastey hollandaise sauce.

Very hot here.

Had an apple (green & red) salad w/ grilled chicken breasts, feta cheese, walnuts, raisins, shaved carrots, mixed greens & green goddess dressing from the deli. Delicious!

Warm tuna salad on honey wheat bread, toasted, with melted natural swiss cheese. 1/2 bag of lays chips.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom