What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I miss going to church. It is not that far from my home, but too far for me to walk. And they don't have handicap access for my scooter. I need to have Spike get me a new lock for my scooter. :angel:
Do you have a para-transit or a bus stop nearby? Sometimes when you put a cll out to your church there are people more than willing to pick you up & bring you back home. I know we have that service with our church & it's a great way to meet new people.

Do you have a para-transit or a bus stop nearby? Sometimes when you put a cll out to your church there are people more than willing to pick you up & bring you back home. I know we have that service with our church & it's a great way to meet new people.

I have what we call The Ride. But it is only for a block and a half. Two long for me to walk and to expensive to call the ride. $3.50. I have toyed with the idea of calling Maralyn. She is a friend of mine who is very active in the church. :angel:

I would bet she would be happy to addie. Just think of all the nice people you would meet getting involved in some of the church commitees/events.

Yogurt, pear and almond/rice crackers. Water, of course...almost broke down and had a coffee when a co-worker used my Keurig to make a cup. It sure smelled good.

Yogurt, pear and almond/rice crackers. Water, of course...almost broke down and had a coffee when a co-worker used my Keurig to make a cup. It sure smelled good.

pf, are you trying to eliminate coffee at work, or giving it up completely? this is the first i'm hearing you not enjoying your morning coffees. are you doing any decaf substitutions?

pf, are you trying to eliminate coffee at work, or giving it up completely? this is the first i'm hearing you not enjoying your morning coffees. are you doing any decaf substitutions?

I'm down to the one a day, first thing in the morning. Mostly because I HAVE to give up the sugar and half & half I use in it. I have both of those down to the barest minimum and still enjoy my coffee. I'm of the mind that I would rather give it up totally than adulterate it with things I don't like to make it "close" to what I enjoy. Substitutes are just awful.

I'm down to the one a day, first thing in the morning. Mostly because I HAVE to give up the sugar and half & half I use in it. I have both of those down to the barest minimum and still enjoy my coffee. I'm of the mind that I would rather give it up totally than adulterate it with things I don't like to make it "close" to what I enjoy. Substitutes are just awful.

That is the main reason I don't eat sweets. I want the sugar and half and half in my coffee. I will give up whatever I need to in order to have my coffee to my liking. I tried all the aritifical junk. It all left a metalic taste in my mouth. As I always say, "take the house, husband, kids, even the famly dog. DON'T touch my coffee and cigaretts." :angel:

I saw a tip today that I thought was neat.

For water pack tuna; Keep your cans of tuna in the fridge. Then you will have a nice cold tuna salad for your sandwich. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom