What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch today.

I really have to get back on my healthy eating plan. Yesterday & today have not been so good.

Today we are having frozen pizza...it is the best frozen pizza we have ever had, it is Dr Oetkars Spinach and Cheese :)

I am now having some watermelon too...always need something sweet after tuna mornay for some reason

Black Bean Chili... yum! :yum:

img_1211228_0_953f8a7a307ca0533a36714f694dd3ef.jpg

Today I had some tuna salad on 12 grain toast with swiss cheese, a little cottage cheese, fresh tomatoes & broccoli. Felt alot better to eat healthy today.

I had Chicken Osaka with Asian Slaw and rice...took it to go and ate it while I was at the laundromat. My all time favorite lunch!

Did find out they make a Chicken Osaka salad...will have to give it a try.

How did you do over the holiday? I was thinking about you. :angel:
Thanks for the positive thoughts. I could have done much better over the holiday, long weekend. I ate to much pie, not alot all at once, just nibbled throughout the whole day. then that cheese dip & crackers that I could not seem to leave alone. I skipped the gym for 4 days, but got back in the pool for 2 hours tonight. Just a minor set back. I am back to eating healthy today & it makes me feel so much better. Scarey thought that dec. 20th ( my fasting blood work day) is less than 30 days away....:angel:

Thanks for the positive thoughts. I could have done much better over the holiday, long weekend. I ate to much pie, not alot all at once, just nibbled throughout the whole day. then that cheese dip & crackers that I could not seem to leave alone. I skipped the gym for 4 days, but got back in the pool for 2 hours tonight. Just a minor set back. I am back to eating healthy today & it makes me feel so much better. Scarey thought that dec. 20th ( my fasting blood work day) is less than 30 days away....:angel:

I have the utmost confidence you are going to shock the heck out of your doctor. We are all rooting for you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom