What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kylie1969 said:
I have never tried that combo before Chops, sounds interesting :)

It is something Mom always did, so I eat them together too. I don't even eat chip dip. It is a real comfort food for me. Great childhood memories. I sure miss Mom. Give your Mum a Christmas hug from me!

3 slices Ham, 1 gouda, an apple, water. I tried to eat some carrot sticks but they are just too hard for me to chomp.
:yum::yum:That sounds like a great combination, gives me an idea for lunch sometime.:yum:
I have never tried the chips with cottage cheese. Sounds like it might be good. Another good one is plain potato chips scooped up with warm buttered corn. Sounds strange but it's sure good!

Last edited:
It is something Mom always did, so I eat them together too. I don't even eat chip dip. It is a real comfort food for me. Great childhood memories. I sure miss Mom. Give your Mum a Christmas hug from me!

I certainly will Chops xxx

Dont know what to call it--it is my version of beanies and weanies since I don't eat either...and rarely eat pasta, so this is my "beanies and weanies." Okay, some (about 1/2 c) homemade sausage, 5 cubes of roasted tomato sauce, hot sauce, fennel seed, garlic, 1/4 c of black olives, some frozen bok choy (about 1-1/2 c), the rinds of a brie cheese wheel, pasta, 1/4 c walnuts, some grated moz and chopped chives to dress it up. I think that is everything that went into this:

Attachments

• beanies_weanies 112.jpg
    beanies_weanies 112.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 140
Dont know what to call it--it is my version of beanies and weanies since I don't eat either...and rarely eat pasta, so this is my "beanies and weanies." Okay, some (about 1/2 c) homemade sausage, 5 cubes of roasted tomato sauce, hot sauce, fennel seed, garlic, 1/4 c of black olives, some frozen bok choy (about 1-1/2 c), the rinds of a brie cheese wheel, pasta, 1/4 c walnuts, some grated moz and chopped chives to dress it up. I think that is everything that went into this:

That looks so lovely CWS :yum:

Finished up at the mall today. Lunch was 3/4 bowl of tomato basil soup at Applebee's

I am not sure if it was breakfast, lunch or supper, but last night while I was standing by the stove finishing up the cookies, I put a pot of water on for pasta. I had a big helping of pasta with light sauce and butter. I haven't eaten anything for the past five days and thought I better eat something. That old eating problem is rearing its ugly head again. :angel:

hi everyone
it's my first post here :angel:
we had spanish tortilla ( a day when I didn't feel like cooking:sleep:)
soon I will share my persian cookings with you:yum:

Attachments

• ترتیا (2).jpg
    ترتیا (2).jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 156
  • ترتیا (1).jpg
    ترتیا (1).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 168
hi everyone
it's my first post here :angel:
we had spanish tortilla ( a day when I didn't feel like cooking:sleep:)
soon I will share my persian cookings with you:yum:

welcome to dc, mahmoon. we're glad you are here! :) very nice tortilla, pretty platings too. looking forward to hearing (and seeing) much more from you, mahmoon.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom