What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now you are reading my mind...scary, huh?:LOL:

Eeks!

We split a very bland grilled chicken sammy that DH had ordered by proxy that came with what I thought was potato soup. DH thought it might be brocolli soup, but it was mighty pale, with the meager green stuff looking more like parsley, and with small cubed white stuff. I shall not argue. I do know. And some really soggy seasoned fries.

Last edited:
With a loaf of warm, homemade honey wheat bread right out of the oven, the end crust, sliced thin with 2 slices of thin deli ham, 1 slice of swiss cheese with dill pickels & yellow mustard.

Dh made shake & bake chicken, stuffing & green beans. He has been wonderful helping alot with having mom living here.

With a loaf of warm, homemade honey wheat bread right out of the oven, the end crust, sliced thin with 2 slices of thin deli ham, 1 slice of swiss cheese with dill pickels & yellow mustard.

I love the ends! Home made bread at its best! I love ham and swiss too. :pig:

We had a sort of brunch for lunch today. I made a breakfast/brunch casserole from leftover sour dough bread cubed, chopped crisp bacon, sautéd onion and bell peppers, and cheese,hash browns on the bottom bread, veggies and bacon mixed with eggs half and half, cheese, salt and pepper poured on top of hash browns and baked for an hour. Pretty yummy, but I would rather have sausage in it than the bacon ;)

image-928308748.jpg

We had a sort of brunch for lunch today. I made a breakfast/brunch casserole from leftover sour dough bread cubed, chopped crisp bacon, sautéd onion and bell peppers, and cheese,hash browns on the bottom bread, veggies and bacon mixed with eggs half and half, cheese, salt and pepper poured on top of hash browns and baked for an hour. Pretty yummy, but I would rather have sausage in it than the bacon ;)

View attachment 16876

That looks tasty SB :yum:

I just finished this, made from a little leftover steak from the other night.

Attachments

• Steak noodles.jpg
    Steak noodles.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 148
Back
Top Bottom