What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i ate what was left of the brillat-savarin triple creme (brie), polished off the last 1/3 bottle of chardonnay, and finished the remainder 1/3 baguette loaf--all from yesterday's (temporarily) insane grocery add-on. (swoon)

(i swear i didn't know 'triple creme' means 75% butterfat)

i ate what was left of the brillat-savarin triple creme (brie), polished off the last 1/3 bottle of chardonnay, and finished the remainder 1/3 baguette loaf--all from yesterday's (temporarily) insane grocery add-on. (swoon)

(i swear i didn't know 'triple creme' means 75% butterfat)

Butter and booze! Sounds like a good combo :LOL:

I had a cucumber sandwich (ate the whole cucumber, I'm on a cucumber mission!) with loads of homemade chilli ginger sauce to open my sinuses!
Going to have a tomato juice now with hotsauce and celery salt :yum:

1/2 c lowfat yogurt (plain) with some mixed raw nuts. I'm on my way out to do errands and wasn't really hungry, but will be before I get home, so thought I'd have s/thing to stave off the hunger.

Lunch today is a tuna salad sandwich on flatbread with chicken noodle soup and chocolate mousse.

ForumRunner_20130301_134152.jpg

6 oz cup of New England clam chowder with a Tbsp of fresh tomato soup on top of it with 12 croutons & a banana

A handful of Tostitos nuked with rinsed black beans and low fat shredded cheddar, salsa and low fat sour cream. Glass of skim milk.

Today whilst Steve and I were out and about, we went to a pizzeria for lunch and had a large pizza, half was The Works and the other half pepperoni and cheese....they make the most delicious pizzas :yum:

I made up a tuna salad with rinsed capers, green onions, lemon zest and juice to moisten it. A 1/4 cup serving on baby greens with sliced green olives and strips of roasted red pepper. 10 Nuthins crackers and Water.

I fell asleep for a nap after coming back from the eye clinic. When I woke up, there was a nice large piece of pizza with mushrooms waiting for me. Also my corn broom. I ended up having two and a half slices. The rest is for breakfast. I feel like I live in a normal world. Cold pizza for breakfast. :angel:

Today we have got some pizza that we couldnt finish at the pizzeria yesterday and also some hamburger patties that we didnt cook up with last night BBQ tea...so a nice slap up lunch :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom