What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Addie...and one for you too:angel: Take care of that hand so you don't get infection in it.
The pool & aqua chi seem to help with the stress, thanks for caring.:angel:

Today for lunch was a sleeve of smoked almonds & a beef steak jerky, in the car, on the way to the pool.

My hand is feeling good right now. I have a sink full of dishes. But they can sit there. I don't want to get my hand wet and have the scab float away. I do have surgical gloves. But the rubber or latex may cause the wound to weep and the scab to soften. Those dishes can rot before I put my hand in jeopardy. :angel:

My hand is feeling good right now. I have a sink full of dishes. But they can sit there. I don't want to get my hand wet and have the scab float away. I do have surgical gloves. But the rubber or latex may cause the wound to weep and the scab to soften. Those dishes can rot before I put my hand in jeopardy. :angel:
Good for you! Let those dishes go...you can always use paper plates. You are right, it's not worth the risk. You take care!:angel:

Today, since it is Good Friday, we are having mum and Don over for lunch :)

We are having fish and chips from the chippie which will be wonderful :yum:

We have hot cross buns too, we have some fruit ones and also some chocolate ones :yum:

Also, some chocolate eggs for afters :)

Today, since it is Good Friday, we are having mum and Don over for lunch :)

We are having fish and chips from the chippie which will be wonderful :yum:

We have hot cross buns too, we have some fruit ones and also some chocolate ones :yum:

Also, some chocolate eggs for afters :)

Chocolate hot cross buns? :yum: That sounds wonderful! :):)

A small scoop of tuna salad & cottage cheese over some chopped romaine with celery sticks & a little ranch on the side with a single serve bag of special k cracker chips

Yay SB!

Used up the remaining lettuce blend mixed with peas, sunflower seeds, cottage cheese, craisins, etc.

Today I cooked individual fish fillets in a foil parcel. I marinated the fish with garlic, lemon juice, white wine and some olive oil. Amazingly, it worked out and was yummy. I served it with a fresh salad with lots of fresh herbs in it, some baby beets and potatoes cooked in the oven.

I will give this a try. Maybe change my cheese to cream cheese and cheddar.

I love toasted cheese!

Toasted mozzarella is great with jalapenos.
or
Toasted Camembert with whole ripe preserved figs in syrup on the side or cranberry jelly
or
Toasted Cheddar with Pickles and Tabasco
or
Toasted Mozza and Cheddar with some English mustard, Mayo and Chives......

I love cheeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!! :yum:

After reading this I want grilled cheese, but I will have to come up with something different. :)

Back
Top Bottom