What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been really into vermicelli noodle bowls lately. I put in tons of veg, a handful of shrimp, and add in lots of nuoc cham. It is sooooooo delicious and I like that it has all the food groups all in one bowl. :cool:

I've honestly had them for lunch at least 3 times a week for the past couple months. Heheh..

I like that sort of meal, too. It's great to take to work for lunch. But DH is different. He wants to see each of his food groups separately on his plate.

Half a personal watermelon.

During the summer months, I buy a pw. Cut it in half, cover one half and stick a spoon in the other half. Every time I open the fridge door, I take a couple of mouthfuls. Then when I get to the very end, I pour out all the juice that has collected in the bottom and have a nice refreshing drink before starting on the other half. I just love living alone. I don't have to share the good foods with anyone I don't want to. Mine, all mine! Do you hear me? ALL MINE! HAHAHAHAHA! :angel:

I've never cared for watermelon until this summer...and Shrek has lost his taste for it.:wacko:

Really? Love it. The tiny roadside stand where I buy excellent corn also has little watermelons, now I will have to get one. DH is more of a cantelope guy, so my PW will also be all mine!

Really? Love it. The tiny roadside stand where I buy excellent corn also has little watermelons, now I will have to get one. DH is more of a cantelope guy, so my PW will also be all mine!

I'm only going to freak out if I start craving Brussels Sprouts.

Attachments

• brussel sproutz.jpg
    brussel sproutz.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 174
I can tolerate about four of them on my plate. Have to be cooked to death, loaded down with butter and salt. Then I might eat one. :angel:

I made a veggie wrap (lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, and emmental cheese in a spinach tortilla wrap). I had 2 hummous stuffed devilled eggs too. :) Yummy.

Me too! Cannnot get enough of it!:yum::yum:

I made a banh mi with tofu, pickled daikon and carrot, onion, cukes, and spicy sriracha mayo. Deeeeeeeeeelish!

Photo of the creation:
vpdrtw.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom