What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm big on veggies for lunch (actually we only eat meat at two or three meals a week, so I'm big on veggies for most meals). On days when I don't have leftovers, there are three vegetarian restaurants close to where I work, so I usually have lunch at one of them.

Crab stuffed flounder fillets, and creamed peas.

(The crab is in the form of a ready-made seasoned crab cake smashed and spread between two fillets, then baked.)

I got some old fashioned hot dogs with real casings from Omaha Steaks that I have enjoyed with screaming yellow mustard and glow in the dark sweet pickle relish and accompanied by skinny fries right from the deep fryer. But yesterday I had a roast beef and cheddar on 10 grain Healthful bread panino (Panini is plural and I only made one!) and grilled pineapple slices on the George Foreman, with sweet potato fries from the deep fryer and Chipotle mayonnaise dipping sauce.

I just had ramen noodles today with a handful of cheese popcorn.

I also like vegies for lunch. I have often made vegie pocket sandwiches with whatever cheese I have on hand. Usually, I use spinach, mushrooms, onion, lettuce, carrot, etc

Homemade turkey soup and tuna fish sandwiches (That had relish it in, of all things). And for dessert, apple pie a la mode :)

babetoo said:
i ate the nut tops off the grand babies ice cream drum sticks. they didn't want em. will have an early dinner.

Lol! I would consider that a great lunch, Babe! The nut tops are the best part, hopefully you got some chocolate off them too!

Homegrown cherry toms with peas, sunflower seeds, and cottage cheese, Catalina dressing.

Tomatoes from the garden one on French bread with mayo and one with evoo and white balsamic plus mashed avocados...so good don't know which I liked best. next time some bacon yes?
kades

Tomatoes from the garden one on French bread with mayo and one with evoo and white balsamic plus mashed avocados...so good don't know which I liked best. next time some bacon yes?
kades
Bacon would make it lovely!

Today I had leftover veg-beef soup and a salad with cucumbers and shredded mozz with ranch dressing.

I just had ramen noodles today with a handful of cheese popcorn.

I had the same thing for lunch, they were very delicious. Even though I consumed a butt load of sodium :(
Yeah, that is the only thing I don't like about ramen and cup o' noodles. I like cup o' noodles better, because it's less filling and the soup stays hotter, longer. that's because of the styrofoam cup. I like the noodles better, also. I don't like soup luke warm, bleh!

Back
Top Bottom